PRINTED OR EMBROIDERED POLO SHIRTS
OUR TOP FIVE
printed polo shirts
Our top five polo shirts
- FRUIT OF THE LOOM VALUE -WEIGHT POLO – 65/35 Poly/cotton mix. keeps its colouring and sizing even after numerous washes. We sell more of this polo than any other. There are cheaper workwear polos on the market (also many more expensive styles!) but none beat this style for value for money. Highly recommended!
- FRUIT OF THE LOOM PREMIUM WEIGHT LONG SLEEVE POLO – 100% COTTON – Fot the customer who wants the extra comfort and warmth of long sleeves but maybe doesn’t want to go for sweatshirts. Its a name you can trust to keep colour/size properties. A great polo alternative.
- GILDAN GD38 POLO SHIRT – 100% RINGSPUN COTTON – With similar properties to the fruit of the loom ss11 this polo is a slightly cheaper alternative but loses none of the quality. Availabe in 15 colours and kids sizes too!
- KUSTOM KIT K409 TIPPED POLO SHIRT – For the customer who maybe doesn’t want a plain polo for the staff uniform. This style is based on the Fred Perry style of polos with two lines around the collar and cuffs. available in 13 colour combinations. Really makes a good visual impression!
- UNEEK UC102 – 50/50 POLY COTTON MIX – A budget polo that still doesn’t skimp on the quality. Over a dozen colours to choose from. If your workforce tends to be quite heavy on their workwear, builders, mechanics, those sorts of trade, then this style could well be the answer.
We have a huge range of polo shirts to choose from in a variety of colours and qualities. If you are unsure as to what polo would best suit your needs, please contact us either by phone or e-mail and we’ll try to guide you through the choices. We don’t only cater exclusively for the workwear market. We also have a comprehensive range of sportswear polo shirts, childrens polo shirts, ladies polo shirts, fitted polo shirts, leisure polo shirts, heavyweight polo shirts and lightweight polo shirts.
PRINTING AND EMBROIDERY
All of our polos can be printed or embroidered with your company name or company logos. Both styles of decoration are hard wearing and lasting. They have to otherwise we wouldn’t be in business! Whilst its true that embroidery is an absolutely permanent style of garment decoration, we use only the very best DTG (direct to garment) printing vinyls which we find last as least as long as the items that we are printing on. We tend to advise our customers to have the fronts of their uniforms embroidered, either with their name or logo, and if they want anything on the backs of their shirts, to have them printed. Due to the ammount of stitches that would be neeeded for the backs, the cost of embroidery is sometimes prohibitive. We find that embroidery is at its best when it’s smaller on the left or right breast or even the sleeves. If you are unsure of which style would be best for you, call us on 01932-769687 and we’ll chat it through with you.
printed polo shirts hampshire, embroidered polos middlesex, polo shirt printers Berkshire, embroidered logos hampshire, printed polos London, embroidered workwear hampshire, printed polos Berkshire, embroidered polos hampshire, printed logos Surrey, embroidered polos Kent, printed polos Essex, logo printing Oxford, Embroidered polos London, embroidered polos Surrey, polo shirts Hampshire, polo shirts with company logos Hampshire, printers of polos in hampshire. printed polos middlesex.
PLAN A WORKWEAR 133 VICARAGE ROAD, SUNBURY, MIDDX, TW16 7QB
with Plan A, you’ll never need a Plan B